ELECNC-1325 CNC Router Machines for Wooden Furniture
1. The machine was designed with Italy HSD air cooling spindle, which is similar to 1325 CNC Router with Roller for Wood Panel. And the speed of spindle can reach 18000RPM for per minute.
2. Simple operation under DSP control system;
Like 4*8 Wood Engraving CNC Router Machine, the machine was equipped with Taiwan Delta Inverter.
3. With Heavy thick square tube industrial class strong structure; With Stable and high precision TBI and ABBA transmission.
4. all the specifications can be made and customized according to your requirements. considering, the machine can be designed with rotary or the spindle was designed for swing 180 degree, just like 1325 4 Axis CNC Router Machine.
- X,Y,Z Working Area: 1300x2500x200mm
- Table Surface: T-slot and vacuum working table
- Structure: Industrial class square tube strong structure
- X, Y Structure: 20#Taiwan ABBA Linear guide and helical rack
- Z Structure: Taiwan TBI Ball screw and 20#Taiwan ABBA Linear guide and helical rack
- X,Y Resolution: <0.01mm
- Spindle Power: 4.5KW Italy HSD air cooling spindle
- Spindle Speed: 0-18000RPM
- Drive Motors: FL118 stepper motor and YAKO2811 drive
- Inverter: 5.5 kw Taiwan Delta Inverter
- Control System: DSP A11 handle controller with USB port
- Lubrication: Manual Lubrication system
- Tool sensor: Manual tool sensor calibration
- Dust Collector: dust collector with 2 pockets
- Vacuum pump: 5.5kw Whirlpool vacuum pump
- Control box: Single Control box
- Option: Oil mist cooling system
- Limit switc: Japan OMRON limit switch for X, Y, Z axis
- Command Language: G Code
- Computer Interface: USB
- Software Compatibility: ARTCAM 2012 software, (Option: Artcam Type3 Software)
- Running Environment Temperature: 0 – 45 Centigrade
- Relative Humidity: 30% – 75%
1. Wood Furniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
2. Advertising Industry: Advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
3. Die Industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.