Company information Water Resources Board
* Carry out Hydrogeological Surveys to identify Groundwater availability in a given area.
* Design and construction of deep tube wells.
* Carry out large scale Groundwater Assessment Studies & construction of small scale water supply schemes.
* Chemical and bacteriological analysis of water samples.
* Environmental impacts assessment pertaining to the Groundwater issues.
* Maintaining and furnishing quantitative and qualitative data of shallow / deep Data of specific areas.
* Cleaning and rehabilitation of deep tube wells and hand pumps installation.
* Design and installation of wind powered Turbine for water pumping.
* Carryout short term and long term pumping tests and determination of safe pumping rates of water sources ( Tube wells, Dug wells, Springs etc).
* Undertaking in-depth water quality studies.
* Presentation of research undertaken in workshops, seminars, symposia etc and publication of research studies.
* Preparation of groundwater maps and hydrochemical maps.
* Awareness on groundwater resources for the civil society through training conducted at the Research and Training Centre at Korakahawewa,Anuradhapura.
Board of directors:
•Mr Bandula Munasinghe (Chairman)
•Mr R M C Ratnayake (Director)
•Mr R B C Rathnamalala
•Mr M A P Hemachandra
•Mr Asanga Dayarathna
|Type of company||Head Office|
|Fax||+94 11 2696894|
Key figures Water Resources Board
Executives Water Resources Board
Dr G S A Kodagoda
Activities Water Resources Board
- Service provider