Company information Vocational Training Authority of Sri Lanka
* Provide vocational training to students by drawing up vocational training programs and coordinate with other institutions.
* Conduct trade tests, final assessments and issuing National Vocational Qualification certificates through TVEC.
* Conduct research on vocational training and development programs.
* Conduct career guidance and counseling programs.
* Conduct trainer training programs in order to operate the vocational training program efficiently and effectively.
* Facilitate to the youth who have undergone vocational training to avail further training, placement in employment and to start on self employment
|Type of company||Head Office|
|Fax||+94 11 2581904|
Key figures Vocational Training Authority of Sri Lanka
Executives Vocational Training Authority of Sri Lanka
Eng Dr.Lionel Pinto
Activities Vocational Training Authority of Sri Lanka
- Service provider
- Training courses, computing systems, information technology (IT), internet and multimedia
- Training courses, manufacturing processes and industrial design
- Training courses, civil engineering and public works
- Training courses, medical care, healthcare and social care
- Training courses, quality, safety and environment
- Training courses, agriculture, gardening and landscape design
- Training courses, tourism, hospitality, leisure, public relations and event management
- Training courses NES
- Training courses for learners with special educational needs
- Training courses, distance learning