Catari Indústria S.A.
solutions holding your ideas.
News Catari Indústria S.A.
Oct 17 2018
Edifício Axis na Plaza de Colon Madrid, Spain
Norman Foster presented in Madrid the design that will convert the current Barclays building, located in Plaza de Colón, in Axis, a transparent building built in steel and glass, whose works will end in June 2019. It will renovate the building adding a plant to the current 3,920m2, and creating a sustainable, efficient and innovative building commissioned by the CBRE Global Investors fund that will invest around 10 million euros.
The scaffold's purpose will be to work its interior side while creating a new façade to the existing building. Additionally, the scaffold structure on the whole façade will to support advertising canvas since Plaza de Colon is a major traffic hub.
The scaffold is separated by two meters from the building, and is 7 meters higher than the building, therefore it has a substructure of bolted beams that support it. The total height of the scaffolding is 18.50m, on two facades of 43 and 30m in length.
The technical office of Catari España made the complete design of the whole project, both the scaffold and the connection substructure, and supervised the assembly.
Company information Catari Indústria S.A.
|Legal form||Joint Stock Company|
|Corporate capital||2,126,000 EUR|
|Type of company||Head Office|
- Banco Comercial Português
Products Catari Indústria S.A.
Key figures Catari Indústria S.A.
Executives Catari Indústria S.A.
Paulo José da Silva Tavares Neri
Chairman (Presidente Conselho Administração)
António João Praça Gouveia de Lima
Dr. João Lima
Admin/Finance Director/Manager (Diretor Financeiro)
Activities Catari Indústria S.A.
- Service provider
- Scaffolding and ladders, metal
- Scaffolding, metal, tubular
- Scaffolding, overhead travelling
- Scaffolding for slaters
- Scaffolding, ladder type
- Scaffolds and work towers, mobile, for the building industry
- Ladders, scaffolding and gangways, aluminium, for industrial installations
- Castors, scaffolding
- Couplings, metal, for scaffolding
- Unions, metal, for tubular scaffolding
- Clamps, metal, for scaffolding
- Scaffolding supports and stands, metal
- Trestles, metal, for scaffold staging
- Staging, metal, for scaffolding
- Fittings for scaffolding
- Concrete mixing and placing machinery and equipment
- Shoring machinery and equipment for the building industry
- Service provider
- Builders' tools
- Safety equipment for civil engineering and the building industry
- Scaffolding contractors, building protection services
- Installation and maintenance services, for metal building equipment
- Pipes, tubes, ducts and pipelines, ferrous metals, by use
- Chains, metal, by use
- Metal products, miscellaneous
- Training courses, civil engineering and public works
- Hire and rental of civil engineering and building industry machinery and equipment
Other classifications (for some countries)
CAE (PT 2008) :
Manufacture of machinery for mining, quarrying and construction (28920)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) :
Manufacture of machinery for mining, quarrying and construction (2892)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) :
Manufacture of machinery for mining, quarrying and construction (2824)