1711 SE Oralabor Rd
Ankeny IA 50021
We produce components that range in size from 5cm on down with tolerances often in microns. Our customers require an uncompromising attention to detail, extremely high quality, low production costs, and our speed-to-market services.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities include a team of 50+ toolmakers. This group operates 24/7 to meet the high demand for their innovative services.
- Our production team serves around-the-clock to ensure that parts are produced on-time and to spec. This talented group is geared for speed and volume.
- Our production area is equipped to meet all of the market demands from our clean room to our automation and sub-assembly processes.
Even though micro-molding may seem new and novel, Accumold has been in the "micro" business for more than two decades and have produced billions of micro-molded parts over the years. It's where we started as a company, and it's where we continue grow, innovate and produce.
Type of company
+1 1 515 964-5742
Micro Molded components range in size from 5cm, with micro features, down to parts less than 1mm in size. These complex parts often include tight tolerances measuring only a few microns. Processes include: insert molding, clean room molding and 2-shot molding. Materials include: PEEK, Ultem, LCP, and most engineered thermoplastics.
Accumold is a high-tech manufacturer of precision micro molded plastic components with part geometries from 5cm to less than 1mm in size. Processes include: insert molding, clean room molding and 2-shot molding. Materials include: PEEK, Ultem, LCP, and most engineered thermoplastics. Markets include: Micro Electronics, Medical, Micro Optics, Sensors and other emerging technologies.
Sales Director/Manager (VP of Sales and Marketing)
Marketing Director/Manager (Marketing Executive)
- Service provider
- Thermoplastics processing services
- Die-stamping services for thermoplastics
- Stretch blow moulding services for thermoplastics
- Injection moulding services, two-component, for thermoplastics
- Moulding services, two-stage, for thermoplastics
- Moulding services, multiple stage, for thermoplastics
- Moulding services for thermoplastic composites
- Moulding services, thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Moulding services for household articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for electric and electronic articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for optical, photographic and cine equipment, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for cosmetic and perfumery articles, thermoplastics
- Moulding services for medical, surgical and pharmaceutical articles, thermoplastics
- Service provider
- Pre-processing of plastics
- Plastic processing services
- Processing services for acetal resin
- Processing services for acetal plastics
- Processing services for acrylics
- Processing services for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) rubbers
- Processing services for carbon fibre reinforced plastics
- Processing services for cellulosic plastics
- Processing services for glass fibre reinforced plastics (GRP)
- Processing services for polyamide/nylon
- Processing services for polycarbonate
- Processing services for polyethylene (PE)
- Processing services for polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
- Processing services for polypropylene (PP)
- Processing services for polystyrene
- Processing services for polysulphone (PSU)
- Processing services for polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Processing services for polyurethane (PU)
- Processing services for thermoplastic polyesters
- Plastic moulding services
Other classifications (for some countries)
SIC (US 1987) :